Friday, March 02, 2007

HEROES

Ok now that I'm back in ernest, I wondered what to start with. And well, I have decided to dedicate the next few pages in my tiny little corner of cyberspace to my heroes. The people who I idolize and try to be, or at least would have tried to be if it didn't involve so much work. So without further ado let me present the only possible person I can start this with . Ladies and gentlemen , I give you .
.
.
.
.
.
ahem
.
.
.
.
.
helloooo !!!!
.
.
.
.
will someone please start the.....
(DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLLL)
Thank you
CLIFF RICHARD !!!!!
Is anybody surprised ?? Not the people who know me certainly. I have been a Cliff fan, ok make that fanatic since God knows how long. Ever since my mother handed me a casette called Over the years way back in 1995 or 96, a decision I believe she has regretted ever since. But what an album it was. For Cliffophiles trying to introduce anyone to this lovely singer, its absolutely the best thing to get started. With songs like Evergreen tree, Spanish harlem, Devil Woman, Congratulations, Wired for sound and Summer holiday it rocked so hard that I couldn't help but get sucked in. And after that of course there was nothing else to do BUT swipe money off my dad's wallet and buy Cliff Albums (Hmm, on second thought, maybe, JUST maybe, my parents have a reason for their grudge on Cliff) . Aaaanyway, Cliff has hugely influenced me, my taste in music, and my pocket . First album I bought with my first salary, My first DVD (ok NON pirated DVD) hell, anything I can get my hands on with Cliff Richard stamped on it, I will buy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are obviously a person of impeccable taste!! I totally agree with your choice!