Thursday, September 23, 2004

Busy time

Well its been a busy time for me the last few days , with my parents here and finishing prince of persia , sands of time , and trying like hell to do my projects although not really getting anything done . I really have to have to get it done and fast . Or my gangtok visit is going kaput . And I have got to start taking a good hard look at my priorities with my friends . thats my problem , I just dont know when to back off . I dont know where that line is between "friend who gives you space" and "friend who doesnt give a damn" and ive always been afraid of crossing it . Damn , i wish it wasnt such a tightrope . One little mistake and SPLAT!!! , theyre scraping pieces of your friendship from the pavement and bagging the pieces for the morgue .

No comments: