Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Games

Finally got my hands on UT 2k4 , installed it on tony's machine , as i knew great great game . Cant wait for my monitor to get back so i can waste valuable hours shooting digital characters .Pigged out at the rollick's shoppe today been ages since i went there and from what i ate it seemed like that too . Anyway I thought id go get the price for my video card but apparently my money is coming soon so ill go there directly and buy it . Just cant wait to get my hands on it . Games have enveloped my life now and it seems quite incomplete without them . Even many of my friendships are entirely based on gaming . I dont know why , maybe its the only form of entertainment that makes you such a part of the whole process , unlike television , you are actually in there , doing things , being part of the story . Its a very unique feelings . And its better to depend on things for your happiness , rather than people , they let you down a lot less.

No comments: