Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Music piracy

Music piracy, the biggest assett for music listeners these days ?? Many people see music piracy as a boon , and even I did, bying MP3 cds for 50 bucks and getting 100 songs . Great right . Not so. I believe music piracy hurts the consumer just as much . First of all truly it makes the price of Legal cds and cassettes soar upwards . But most of all , when you get 100 songs in one cd it kind of cheapens it . I mean I personally realized that I used to listen to music a lot more and a lot more deeply before I started bying MP3 cds. I mean I recently bought a Cliff cd and i listened to it a lot more intently cause i payed 200 bucks for it . I dont know , maybe the logic is wierd, but piracy results in a loss of love or involvement with music , I feel .

No comments: