Thursday, September 16, 2004

Pricks

Some people are pricks by nature , its born in them . But what is it about being a government employee that brings out all the prickness to the forefront ?? I mean seriously , is it the long hours, oh no wait , they dont work long hours . Is it the poor salary ?????....... not so , cos theyre not poorly paid . Let me guess , they are pricks because they can afford to be so , because they dont give a damn about what happens to whom , cos they know no one can touch a hair on their stupid balding head . Ok the fact of the matter is , I went to my colege offices today . to get my centre changed . first of all the guy wouldnt even listen to what i had to say . Then when i told him that i was sent to him , he grudgingly heard me and at once started telling me i was wrong . when i pointed it out to him that i wasnt and that i was just doing what my faculty told me to do he grudgingly did his JOB , what hes paid to do and then he told me in the rudest voice "hoe geche , ebar ekhan theke jan to!!"

No comments: